Monday, January 23, 2006

Thailand: Bored!!!

My knee still has yet to digest its cantaloupe...my tan's getting nice, though...what more can I say? This is starting day three of nothing more to do than sit in the sun and read...my ADD is too strong for this!

On another note, Andrew has had enough of us two crazy girls, so he's moved out of our bungalow and Kalu and I have gotten a smaller place...I just do not understand why he would find us annoying...

Also, while moving out of our large bungalow, I met three American guys who were moving in. Americans are hard to come by around here, so I was astounded to find that two of them were from Atlanta, Georgia. Wow! Even wilder, they were on the same flight out of Los Angeles with me.


Finally, Kalu and I took advantage of the fact that there is nothing to do by renting a kayak for the day. We paddled around the massive rock cliffs jutting out of the ocean, stopping for a quick sunbathe and swim on Phra Nang Beach. I also bought a very expensive ticket to tour Phi Phi Islands...it is probably going to be a very cheezy group tour, but hey, it is something to do for my poor, decrepit self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home